Amazon Fire TV refers to two generations of digital media players and micro-consoles developed by Amazon.com. It is a small network appliance and entertainment device designed to stream digital audio/video content to a high-definition television. The device also allows users to play video games with the included remote, via a mobile app, or with an optional game controller. Read more
What is a Smart TV?
A ‘smart TV’ is any TV that has built-in Internet connectivity, allowing it to access a range of online services including video on demand, social networking and instant messaging. Some TVs even have a fully featured web browser which allows access to most websites. Read more
- Fire TV Edition is a smart TV experience that seamlessly integrates your favorite streaming and live over-the-air content on a unified home screen (HD antenna required).
- Experience true-to-life 4K UHD picture quality with over 8 million pixels for stunning clarity, deep contrast, and brilliant colors. Refresh Rate: 60 Hz (Native), 120 Hz (Effective).
- The Fire TV experience is built in so you can enjoy over 15,000 channels, apps, and Alexa skills. Get universal search results across over 140 channels and apps including Netflix, Hulu, HBO NOW, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and Prime Video.
- The included Voice Remote with Alexa allows you to control live TV playback, launch apps, search for TV shows, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and much more.
- Prime members get unlimited access to Prime Video, featuring thousands of movies and TV episodes at no additional cost.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 48.7” x 28.3” x 3.3”, TV with stand: 48.7” x 30” x 10.1”
- Multiple device input/output options: 4 HDMI 2.0 including 1 with ARC, 1 USB 2.0, 1 USB 3.0, SD card, Ethernet, composite/component, headphone, optical audio out.